The Fundació Catalunya Europa, as part of the "Which Europe do we want?" Series, has organized the last debate session with Catalan MEPs and 3 young representatives of youth organizations:
- Javi López, MEP of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats Group;
- Dolors Montserrat, MEP of the European People’s Party Group;
- Jordi Cañas, MEP of Renew Europe Group;
- Diana Riba, MEP of the Greens / European Free Alliance Group;
- Ernest Urtasun, MEP of the Greens / European Free Alliance Group;
- Toni Comín, MEP (non attached group)
and the 3 young representatives: Bernat Lleixà, president of “debat.org”; Helena Robert, JEF Europe Executive Board Representative; Mireia Orra, director of the "Youth for the Future" association.
The debate has been structured in 3 blocks: energy and climate change; future employment for young people; and EU geopolitics.
You can read the chronicle of the debate published in La Vanguardia here.
This event has been co-funded by the EU