In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, it is hereby notified that the entity that owns the website hosted at the URL www.catalunyaeuropa.net is the Fundació Catalunya Europa, foundation registered in the Registry of Private Foundations of the Generalitat de Catalunya, with the no. 2 395 with domicile in Barcelona (08012), in Plaza Trilla, 4 Low 2nd with CIF no. G-64693914, telephone 932388932, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of use of the website
By accepting these conditions of use, users undertake to use this website and the services offered, in a lawful way, in accordance with the provisions in these clauses, and in such a way that they do not harm the rights or interests of Third parties or who may damage or cause abusive use of the website or the services provided.
All access to this website is subject to the following conditions:
• The access and use of the website are free and free. However, the Fundació Catalunya Europa reserves the possibility to restrict certain sections for the purposes it deems appropriate.
• The totality of the information provided by the user or user through this website must be true, so the user will guarantee the authenticity of the data that he has communicated to the Fundació Cataluña Europa through the forms of this website. The user is responsible for keeping the information provided permanently updated, so that it corresponds to each moment with its present situation. In any case, the user or user will be the only person responsible for the inaccurate or false information that has been provided, as well as of the damage that this information causes to the Fundació Cataluña Europa or to third parties.
• The user undertakes to make an adequate use of the website, subject to the law and good practices, and to maintain due respect for the other users.
• Any commercial use of the website is prohibited.
• The user or user is obliged not to use any of the documents, images and information contained on this website for illegal purposes, expressly prohibited under these conditions of use and / or contrary to the rights and interests of the Fundació Cataluña Europa, of one of its members and / or third parties, and will respond in case of breaching this obligation.
• The modification and / or exploitation of the website and its contents is prohibited.
• The Fundació Cataluña Europa does not guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for the damages caused by the access to the website or the impossibility of access.
• The use of this website implies full and unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice.
Privacy of the data
The Fundació Catalunya Europa undertakes to make responsible and confidential use of the data, guarantees that they will be treated in accordance with the legislation in force at any time and that these data will only be used for the purpose indicated in each case.
The user will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the data provided, and the Fundación Cataluña Europa will reserve the right to exclude from the registered services to any user or user who has provided false information, without prejudice to those legal actions that they could proceed.
The Catalunya Europe Foundation uses its own and third party cookies aimed at improving the operation and visualization of the website, as well as the user experience. In no case, cookies or other means of an analogous nature that can be used will be used to store information that identifies the user's physical person.
Protection of intellectual and industrial property rights
The Catalunya Europa Foundation is the property of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website catalunyaeuropa.net, which includes the contents and graphic elements, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and other elements that are part of the site. Web. The Fundació Catalunya Europa of the exercise, exclusively, has the rights of exploitation in any form and, specifically, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Any use or reproduction that users make of these contents, or of others that may be included in the future, will be made following the forecasts and respecting the limitations of the intellectual property regulations and in any case with the authorization of the Fundació Catalunya Europa , without prejudice to the limits established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, approving the revised text of the intellectual property law.
Likewise, there are texts, images and logos of third parties that are protected by the legislation of intellectual and industrial property. The intellectual property rights of the articles and texts provided by this website belong to their respective authors or means of communication.
Reservation of rights
Fundació Catalunya Europa makes explicit a reservation of rights in general with respect to the set of contents disseminated on the website that are subject to intellectual and industrial property. This legal notice does not imply any transfer of rights in favor of the user in relation to any of the elements of the website or its contents.
In no case is authorized:
• An extraction of elements of the website that cause damage to catalunyaeuropa.net in accordance with the provisions in force.
• The commercial use of the contents of the website catalunyaeuropa.net
• The use of trademarks or distinctive signs, logos, color combinations, structure, design and, in general, distinctive symbols of any nature, property of the Catalunya Europa Foundation, without the knowledge and corresponding authorization of the entity.
• The use of content in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
• Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist or xenophobic nature, pornographic, illegal or that violates human rights.
• Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Catalunya Europa Foundation, its suppliers or third parties; introducing or spreading computer viruses or other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage.
• Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
The user may view the contents of this website, copy them, print them on his computer or any other support only for his personal and private use.
Exclusion of responsibility
The Fundació Catalunya Europa is not responsible for any damages that may be caused by the lack of accuracy, authenticity, completeness and timeliness of the information contained in this website, nor for the damages caused by any error or omission that may be incurred. both the information and statements published on this website and the information obtained through links to external systems that can be accessed.
Fundació Catalunya Europa does not assume any duty or commitment to verify or monitor the contents and / or information of the web pages accessed through links or links to external systems and websites.
The Fundació Catalunya Euruopa does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the website and, therefore, excludes, within the current legal framework, any liability for damages caused by lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the website and its enabled services, as well as the difficulties in accessing the different web pages or those from which, where appropriate, certain services are provided.
Fundació Catalunya Europa does not guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses or other harmful elements that could damage or produce alterations in the computer system, in electronic documents or in user files sent to third parties.Therefore, it declines all responsibility for computer or other damages caused by access to the website or the impossibility of access.